I think Cal's "Keep Briscoe shooting" plan has officially been terminated.
At the time you were right. Cal agreed. He's playing hard last few mins.I take back any comment I made about taking Briscoe out.
Kenny Payne smiles a lot.
Lol love reading the great coaches on here early in the game.Briscoe gets bad mouthed often on this board but this isn't the first time he's saved our bacon.
100% agree. You get it.Threat of Willis' shooting opened the drive up for Murray there
Statistically, if we score more points than them, we will win.
That was funny..... well done.Unless Pat Adams T's you up and the other team goes on to win.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina