I think Cal's "Keep Briscoe shooting" plan has officially been terminated.
At the time you were right. Cal agreed. He's playing hard last few mins.I take back any comment I made about taking Briscoe out.
Kenny Payne smiles a lot.
Lol love reading the great coaches on here early in the game.Briscoe gets bad mouthed often on this board but this isn't the first time he's saved our bacon.
100% agree. You get it.Threat of Willis' shooting opened the drive up for Murray there
Statistically, if we score more points than them, we will win.
That was funny..... well done.Unless Pat Adams T's you up and the other team goes on to win.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic