I think Cal's "Keep Briscoe shooting" plan has officially been terminated.
At the time you were right. Cal agreed. He's playing hard last few mins.I take back any comment I made about taking Briscoe out.
Kenny Payne smiles a lot.
Lol love reading the great coaches on here early in the game.Briscoe gets bad mouthed often on this board but this isn't the first time he's saved our bacon.
100% agree. You get it.Threat of Willis' shooting opened the drive up for Murray there
Statistically, if we score more points than them, we will win.
That was funny..... well done.Unless Pat Adams T's you up and the other team goes on to win.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky