I think Cal's "Keep Briscoe shooting" plan has officially been terminated.
At the time you were right. Cal agreed. He's playing hard last few mins.I take back any comment I made about taking Briscoe out.
Kenny Payne smiles a lot.
Lol love reading the great coaches on here early in the game.Briscoe gets bad mouthed often on this board but this isn't the first time he's saved our bacon.
100% agree. You get it.Threat of Willis' shooting opened the drive up for Murray there
Statistically, if we score more points than them, we will win.
That was funny..... well done.Unless Pat Adams T's you up and the other team goes on to win.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight