Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
I don't want him hurt, I just don't want him able to finish this game. I'm a fan, and no, I don't care.
Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
Murray has shot his wad because of no rest.Still waiting on Hawkins.
If Lee and Briscoe go to the NBA no one can tell me theres no something wrong with whats going on.
Like what?
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang