Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
I don't want him hurt, I just don't want him able to finish this game. I'm a fan, and no, I don't care.
Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
Murray has shot his wad because of no rest.Still waiting on Hawkins.
If Lee and Briscoe go to the NBA no one can tell me theres no something wrong with whats going on.
Like what?
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'