Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
I don't want him hurt, I just don't want him able to finish this game. I'm a fan, and no, I don't care.
Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
Murray has shot his wad because of no rest.Still waiting on Hawkins.
If Lee and Briscoe go to the NBA no one can tell me theres no something wrong with whats going on.
Like what?
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia