Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
I don't want him hurt, I just don't want him able to finish this game. I'm a fan, and no, I don't care.
Not wishing any kid gets hurt. We know how it is when a kid goes down; think Bogans...
Murray has shot his wad because of no rest.Still waiting on Hawkins.
If Lee and Briscoe go to the NBA no one can tell me theres no something wrong with whats going on.
Like what?
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB