''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Well now that I have calmed down a bit, I have to say this is one of those teams you just have to love because of their desire and heart . They are not the most talented team Cal has had since he has been here, and to be totally honest I never thought Tyler could be this good, I was obviously dead wrong !!! GREAT JOB CATS !! !
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brando Mac
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win