''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Well now that I have calmed down a bit, I have to say this is one of those teams you just have to love because of their desire and heart . They are not the most talented team Cal has had since he has been here, and to be totally honest I never thought Tyler could be this good, I was obviously dead wrong !!! GREAT JOB CATS !! !
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brando Mac
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'