''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Well now that I have calmed down a bit, I have to say this is one of those teams you just have to love because of their desire and heart . They are not the most talented team Cal has had since he has been here, and to be totally honest I never thought Tyler could be this good, I was obviously dead wrong !!! GREAT JOB CATS !! !
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brando Mac
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games