''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Well now that I have calmed down a bit, I have to say this is one of those teams you just have to love because of their desire and heart . They are not the most talented team Cal has had since he has been here, and to be totally honest I never thought Tyler could be this good, I was obviously dead wrong !!! GREAT JOB CATS !! !
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brando Mac
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7