If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench playerHe will most certainly play pro ball; where is the question
:clap:[thumb2]100 point watch is in effect. Right on track @Bkocats.
Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench player
I'm thrilled so far with the effort, passing, rebounding, ball movement, and defense. Only weakness so far is defending the 3, but they are hitting some tough ones.
He could be an athletic 3 off the bench for a lot of NBA teams. Think Doug McDermott but more athletic, less on the D though.Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.
He has a perfect Euro game, though.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball