If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
If Willis brings this effort every night, lookout!Willis needs to give that effort every game. Then I think he could be a pro
Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench playerHe will most certainly play pro ball; where is the question
:clap:[thumb2]100 point watch is in effect. Right on track @Bkocats.
Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.Depends how you define pro. Guess I should've said NBA bench player
I'm thrilled so far with the effort, passing, rebounding, ball movement, and defense. Only weakness so far is defending the 3, but they are hitting some tough ones.
He could be an athletic 3 off the bench for a lot of NBA teams. Think Doug McDermott but more athletic, less on the D though.Unless he finds a way to drastically improve his lateral quickness, I see it being very hard for him to defend the 3 in the NBA. Problem is, I'm not sure he's strong enough to defend the 4, either.
He has a perfect Euro game, though.
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark