no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
It's hilarious to me. Dick would be going nuts (LOL) if this was Duke putting on this type of a performance.
He's saying nice things about UK here, but I've seen him about crap his pants when Duke went up 10 points on a team.
LOL as soon as I typed that I realized thatMulder
they've already startedI wonder when the rumors of SKJ thinking of transferring will start.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026