no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
It's hilarious to me. Dick would be going nuts (LOL) if this was Duke putting on this type of a performance.
He's saying nice things about UK here, but I've seen him about crap his pants when Duke went up 10 points on a team.
LOL as soon as I typed that I realized thatMulder
they've already startedI wonder when the rumors of SKJ thinking of transferring will start.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’