no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
It's hilarious to me. Dick would be going nuts (LOL) if this was Duke putting on this type of a performance.
He's saying nice things about UK here, but I've seen him about crap his pants when Duke went up 10 points on a team.
LOL as soon as I typed that I realized thatMulder
they've already startedI wonder when the rumors of SKJ thinking of transferring will start.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon