no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
no doubtSounded like some extra curricular activity, but they didn't show it out say anything about it. Probably A&M getting frustrated.
It's hilarious to me. Dick would be going nuts (LOL) if this was Duke putting on this type of a performance.
He's saying nice things about UK here, but I've seen him about crap his pants when Duke went up 10 points on a team.
LOL as soon as I typed that I realized thatMulder
they've already startedI wonder when the rumors of SKJ thinking of transferring will start.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game