The refs set the tone early in the game and it was pretty much chaos after that. They sucked more than ever tonight.The game was a major screw up by the refs. Very inconsistent. Our guys stayed with it and displayed great maturity to pull it out by a nice margin. We managed to deal with the chaos.
Great game. Refs had some bad calls. Pat Adams just flat out sucks.
What was wrong about it?
I missed that it was Tipton. LMAO!! That was GOLD. [laughing]Cal gives Tipton? sneakers to chase him. From the post game interview.
Not sure it was Tipton. Others suggested it was Cutler. I guessed it was Tipton.I missed that it was Tipton. LMAO!! That was GOLD. [laughing]
I think Cutler retired, but if it were either Cal still cracked me up!Not sure it was Tipton. Others suggested it was Cutler. I guessed it was Tipton.
UK leads the series like 107-13 against Ole Miss! :scream:
18 point win.....fools gold [roll]
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky