The refs set the tone early in the game and it was pretty much chaos after that. They sucked more than ever tonight.The game was a major screw up by the refs. Very inconsistent. Our guys stayed with it and displayed great maturity to pull it out by a nice margin. We managed to deal with the chaos.
Great game. Refs had some bad calls. Pat Adams just flat out sucks.
What was wrong about it?
I missed that it was Tipton. LMAO!! That was GOLD. [laughing]Cal gives Tipton? sneakers to chase him. From the post game interview.
Not sure it was Tipton. Others suggested it was Cutler. I guessed it was Tipton.I missed that it was Tipton. LMAO!! That was GOLD. [laughing]
I think Cutler retired, but if it were either Cal still cracked me up!Not sure it was Tipton. Others suggested it was Cutler. I guessed it was Tipton.
UK leads the series like 107-13 against Ole Miss! :scream:
18 point win.....fools gold [roll]
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’