Right here piss ant! Screw off if you don’t like it. I’m in no mood for your bs.
Gonzaga may be done. Flirting with it.
Never fails. They went 1-12 against a bunch of midgets last game and if they move on they'll go 0-17 in the next game. Yet here they are with 9 against us and their 2nd best shooter playing spot minutes.
I never stopped. Pay attention.
It's okay. We're the Globetrotters.I cannot reiterate enough, they looked like the washington generals against umbc, it was a travesty of offense
Took his arm off. Watch replay. Pretty clearHe didn't even touch him!!
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark