Right here piss ant! Screw off if you don’t like it. I’m in no mood for your bs.
Gonzaga may be done. Flirting with it.
Never fails. They went 1-12 against a bunch of midgets last game and if they move on they'll go 0-17 in the next game. Yet here they are with 9 against us and their 2nd best shooter playing spot minutes.
I never stopped. Pay attention.
It's okay. We're the Globetrotters.I cannot reiterate enough, they looked like the washington generals against umbc, it was a travesty of offense
Took his arm off. Watch replay. Pretty clearHe didn't even touch him!!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment