Right here piss ant! Screw off if you don’t like it. I’m in no mood for your bs.
Gonzaga may be done. Flirting with it.
Never fails. They went 1-12 against a bunch of midgets last game and if they move on they'll go 0-17 in the next game. Yet here they are with 9 against us and their 2nd best shooter playing spot minutes.
I never stopped. Pay attention.
It's okay. We're the Globetrotters.I cannot reiterate enough, they looked like the washington generals against umbc, it was a travesty of offense
Took his arm off. Watch replay. Pretty clearHe didn't even touch him!!
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion