Right here piss ant! Screw off if you don’t like it. I’m in no mood for your bs.
Gonzaga may be done. Flirting with it.
Never fails. They went 1-12 against a bunch of midgets last game and if they move on they'll go 0-17 in the next game. Yet here they are with 9 against us and their 2nd best shooter playing spot minutes.
I never stopped. Pay attention.
It's okay. We're the Globetrotters.I cannot reiterate enough, they looked like the washington generals against umbc, it was a travesty of offense
Took his arm off. Watch replay. Pretty clearHe didn't even touch him!!
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB