*** Official Game Thread***

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Just want it over now
If we do lose I’ll probably not be on here for a while because it’s going to get incredibly ugly
I will say I still l love my Cats regardless
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Take the lead and then give it right back. I'm going to be sick. Can we get a lead past 1 freakin' point tonight?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  3. 03 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line