*** Official Game Thread***

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Just want it over now
If we do lose I’ll probably not be on here for a while because it’s going to get incredibly ugly
I will say I still l love my Cats regardless
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Take the lead and then give it right back. I'm going to be sick. Can we get a lead past 1 freakin' point tonight?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller