*** Official Game Thread***

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Just want it over now
If we do lose I’ll probably not be on here for a while because it’s going to get incredibly ugly
I will say I still l love my Cats regardless
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Take the lead and then give it right back. I'm going to be sick. Can we get a lead past 1 freakin' point tonight?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  2. 02 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  5. 05 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day