*** Official Game Thread***

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Just want it over now
If we do lose I’ll probably not be on here for a while because it’s going to get incredibly ugly
I will say I still l love my Cats regardless
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Take the lead and then give it right back. I'm going to be sick. Can we get a lead past 1 freakin' point tonight?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  5. 05 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner