I live in missouri. I have plenty here
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)wtf PJ??? 1 on 3. What is going on?
I dread this board and fan base if we lose this game. Ugh.
It appears that wayIs Cal getting out coached 2nd game in a row?
Not a good shooting or defensive team.UK is +17 in rebounding and +11 in FTA. Somehow are losing.
That’s amazing.
Archie Goodwin team would destroy this team.
all 4 guards are horrendous, 20 stars between them lmaoWhy does Ashton Hagans play?
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)
Last Saturday.When is the first LOD meeting?
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt