I live in missouri. I have plenty here
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)wtf PJ??? 1 on 3. What is going on?
I dread this board and fan base if we lose this game. Ugh.
It appears that wayIs Cal getting out coached 2nd game in a row?
Not a good shooting or defensive team.UK is +17 in rebounding and +11 in FTA. Somehow are losing.
That’s amazing.
Archie Goodwin team would destroy this team.
all 4 guards are horrendous, 20 stars between them lmaoWhy does Ashton Hagans play?
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)
Last Saturday.When is the first LOD meeting?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned