I live in missouri. I have plenty here
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)wtf PJ??? 1 on 3. What is going on?
I dread this board and fan base if we lose this game. Ugh.
It appears that wayIs Cal getting out coached 2nd game in a row?
Not a good shooting or defensive team.UK is +17 in rebounding and +11 in FTA. Somehow are losing.
That’s amazing.
Archie Goodwin team would destroy this team.
all 4 guards are horrendous, 20 stars between them lmaoWhy does Ashton Hagans play?
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)
Last Saturday.When is the first LOD meeting?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors