********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Time for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
lololololololololololol
 

Orionorl

Senior
Apr 2, 2006
908
570
0
Got to be one of the top five I have ever seen in 45 years as a Cat fan...yesterday I couldn't have told you this guys name!! Now he's made himself a Wildcat.
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
This Herro guy was a highly ranked 4 star right? Guess the class of 2018 was pretty top heavy then...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  3. 03 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event