********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Time for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
lololololololololololol
 

Orionorl

Senior
Apr 2, 2006
908
570
0
Got to be one of the top five I have ever seen in 45 years as a Cat fan...yesterday I couldn't have told you this guys name!! Now he's made himself a Wildcat.
 

CROCAT

All-Conference
Nov 20, 2018
987
4,525
0
This Herro guy was a highly ranked 4 star right? Guess the class of 2018 was pretty top heavy then...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  4. 04 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina