They lost by almost 30 to Nebraska. They may be ranked, but they aren't elite. I would rather play them than Louisville.Huh Nebraska is ranked
lolololololololololololTime for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
louisville should be top 20. marquette was highway robbery and we played UT tough for 35 minutes. Mack is a good coachThat sorry mess Louisville even beat this team. We are not good
undercut him left no room to come down - he should have fallen to draw that foul
lololololololololololol
Then stop watching them. You’re not a fan.Bad thing about OT is that I have this team play some more
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!