They lost by almost 30 to Nebraska. They may be ranked, but they aren't elite. I would rather play them than Louisville.Huh Nebraska is ranked
lolololololololololololTime for some serious philosophical changes for the head coach. If he refuses to do it, I hope there's a nice cozy pro job waiting for him after the season. This freaking team lost to Louisville. Let that sink in.
louisville should be top 20. marquette was highway robbery and we played UT tough for 35 minutes. Mack is a good coachThat sorry mess Louisville even beat this team. We are not good
undercut him left no room to come down - he should have fallen to draw that foul
lololololololololololol
Then stop watching them. You’re not a fan.Bad thing about OT is that I have this team play some more
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky