********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
PJ Washington!!

 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
nice to see herro come back and score. looks like they were going after him the first few possessions.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Anyone know who our officials are today?
I know I could look it up but I don’t want the bother
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Herro has been much better defensively.

Keldon needs to wear smaller shoes.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near