********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
PJ Washington!!

 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
nice to see herro come back and score. looks like they were going after him the first few possessions.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Anyone know who our officials are today?
I know I could look it up but I don’t want the bother
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Herro has been much better defensively.

Keldon needs to wear smaller shoes.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers