Hero gives up first five points. Gotta tighten it upOf course they hit their first 3 attempt of the game.
Hero gives up first five points. Gotta tighten it upOf course they hit their first 3 attempt of the game.
What’s up with the distortion every time the crowd gets loud? Anybody else noticing that
Agree. Needs to smother the red bastard’s ***.PJ has to make Nwora a driver.
2 of the guys from the Duke game and some guy who hasn't called a UK game since IU a few years ago.Anyone know who our officials are today?
I know I could look it up but I don’t want the bother
Keldon Briscoe.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball