3 for the win. I just know it is gonna happen.
This has the makings of them draining a dagger at the buzzer. Hope I'm wrong.
I've got the sickest feeling they are gonna hit a last second shot to beat us.![]()
Yep. Unbelievable calls in this game. Cal needs to address it!Yea, screw a fine..i would call them out
Wtfi would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Absolutely the dumbest idea anyone has ever had in the history of basketball. Congratulations.i would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach