3 for the win. I just know it is gonna happen.
This has the makings of them draining a dagger at the buzzer. Hope I'm wrong.
I've got the sickest feeling they are gonna hit a last second shot to beat us.![]()
Yep. Unbelievable calls in this game. Cal needs to address it!Yea, screw a fine..i would call them out
Wtfi would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Absolutely the dumbest idea anyone has ever had in the history of basketball. Congratulations.i would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day