3 for the win. I just know it is gonna happen.
This has the makings of them draining a dagger at the buzzer. Hope I'm wrong.
I've got the sickest feeling they are gonna hit a last second shot to beat us.![]()
Yep. Unbelievable calls in this game. Cal needs to address it!Yea, screw a fine..i would call them out
Wtfi would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Absolutely the dumbest idea anyone has ever had in the history of basketball. Congratulations.i would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes