3 for the win. I just know it is gonna happen.
This has the makings of them draining a dagger at the buzzer. Hope I'm wrong.
I've got the sickest feeling they are gonna hit a last second shot to beat us.![]()
Yep. Unbelievable calls in this game. Cal needs to address it!Yea, screw a fine..i would call them out
Wtfi would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Auburn has 53 second half points. Terrible D.
Absolutely the dumbest idea anyone has ever had in the history of basketball. Congratulations.i would foul them and send them to the line and let us go for the last score of the game
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina