********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
This team is SO learning right now. It is amazing to see and think what could be in another month or so...
 

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.

I like him looking for the pass as it's the better play but I agree normally he'd just take it. PJ has had a very errant passes but has been great otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ala_kat2

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Game Cock lore...

 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon