********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
This team is SO learning right now. It is amazing to see and think what could be in another month or so...
 

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
I’m sure he was getting ready to rebound PJ’s miss. PJ rarely passes in that situation.

I like him looking for the pass as it's the better play but I agree normally he'd just take it. PJ has had a very errant passes but has been great otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ala_kat2

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Game Cock lore...

 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule