********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
PJW to RT...:bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
It's funny I watch other teams play and get bored especially in the 1st half and when I watch Kentucky play especially in big time games like tonight I am a nervous nelly hanging on every possession.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn wish that Johnson 3 went down to end the half but really happy with an 8 point lead especially being down 1 just a few minutes to go in the half.

Very good 1st half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  5. 05 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals