********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
PJW to RT...:bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
It's funny I watch other teams play and get bored especially in the 1st half and when I watch Kentucky play especially in big time games like tonight I am a nervous nelly hanging on every possession.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn wish that Johnson 3 went down to end the half but really happy with an 8 point lead especially being down 1 just a few minutes to go in the half.

Very good 1st half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview