********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
PJW to RT...:bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
It's funny I watch other teams play and get bored especially in the 1st half and when I watch Kentucky play especially in big time games like tonight I am a nervous nelly hanging on every possession.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn wish that Johnson 3 went down to end the half but really happy with an 8 point lead especially being down 1 just a few minutes to go in the half.

Very good 1st half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  2. 02 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development