********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
PJW to RT...:bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::bomb::boom::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
It's funny I watch other teams play and get bored especially in the 1st half and when I watch Kentucky play especially in big time games like tonight I am a nervous nelly hanging on every possession.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn wish that Johnson 3 went down to end the half but really happy with an 8 point lead especially being down 1 just a few minutes to go in the half.

Very good 1st half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina