My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?He is alright so far
Turn your sarcasm detector up a smidge geez...Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?
He’s my MATB! Soft and sweet but mean as hell on the court.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Far and away the biggest difference maker. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a guy rebound on the offensive end the way he does. They have mentioned the percentage a few times but I forget what it is. I wonder if he might set a record as far as the percentage of offensive rebounds is concerned.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia