My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?He is alright so far
Turn your sarcasm detector up a smidge geez...Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?
He’s my MATB! Soft and sweet but mean as hell on the court.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Far and away the biggest difference maker. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a guy rebound on the offensive end the way he does. They have mentioned the percentage a few times but I forget what it is. I wonder if he might set a record as far as the percentage of offensive rebounds is concerned.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings